- Every PC user’s worst nightmare: loss of data caused by a virus or hard disk crash. So why depend on a single machine to store your files? Or why use delicate mechanical backup devices when you can transfer you work to another computer just as easy?
- OnlineCopy collects, compresses, encrypts and uploads your files – with a single click or automaticly.
Nearly half the companies that lose their data in a disaster never reopen. 90% percent of these data losses occur because of power failures, leaks, loose cables, user mistakes, and other hardware, software, and human errors.
How vulnerable are your files? What is the best solution?
If you think about what could go wrong, you will understand that OnlineCopy could mean the difference between having no files or having no problems after disaster! Use OnlineCopy to keep copies of your work on a remote server. If anything happens to your local files, you will have the backups restored in minutes. You could even log in to your account on the website and access your files from there!
Virus attack Hard disk crash External damage Accidental deletion
Backups online… OnlineCopy
Read here about how you can get your backups online for € 5 a month OnlineCopy details and screenshots
- -create multiple tasks easily
- -choose an interval or daily time for each task
- -scanning/executing for all tasks/per task
- -fully automated execution, including uploading of packages
- -simple and easy
- -password protection for program and backups
- -modi: all files/only changed files
- -local storage (Outbox) for extra security
- -packages by name/date/number
- -WinZip compatible backups
- -click-and-restore without efford
- -restore options: all/only changed/only newer/only missing
- -restore to original directory or anywhere else
- -restore with/without full path
- -update function (updates are free)
- -Logging of all events
- -clear view of backup history/last execution
- -starts automatically
- -can run invisible in systray